TERMS & CONDITIONS
01. Child or infant counted as 1 pax.
02. Pets, Durians, Red wine strictly not allowed onboard.
03. Verbal Abuse of staffs will not be tolerated.
04. For safety reasons, water activities will be stopped in the event of bad weather.
05. Sailing will proceed in the event of bad weather.
06. No refund will be given for unused hours.
07. Corkage charges will be waived and no charges will be imposed on food brought on board.
08. Prices shown are not inclusive of 7% GST.
09. Reservation of yachts can be made by way of online booking, telephone booking or walk-in.
10. All reservations will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, upon receipt of the Full payment.
11. The full payment shall be forfeited in the event of a no-show i.e. where you and/or your guests do not show up for the scheduled time for chartering of our yacht in accordance with the receipt provided to you.
12. Cancellation of reservation is not allowed at any point of time after the issuance the receipt unless reasons for cancellation are given and are deem reasonable.
13. Rescheduling of confirmed date for Cruise Charters will be subject to $50.00 administrative fees on above charter rates.
14. Rescheduling of confirmed date for Cruise Charters lesser than 7 days from the original confirmed date will not be approved.
15. Rescheduling of confirmed date for Cruise Charters is subject to availability.
16. You are able to reschedule it to a later date within a period of 1-month notice subject to availability In the event of technical fault for Cruise Charter.
17. You shall be responsible in ensuring that you and your guests do not cause any damage whatsoever to the chartered yacht during the Entire Period of the charter.
18. You shall be responsible for any damage (if any) caused to the yacht that is attributed to the acts and/or omissions of you and your guests during the Entire Period of the charter.
19. You agree to indemnify us for all liabilities to the fullest extent permitted by law. Accordingly, you shall not hold us liable for any liabilities, including but not limited to accidents, personal injuries, damages or losses attributed to the acts and/or omissions of you and/or your guests during the period of chartering of our yacht.
20. You shall be responsible to ensure that you have reached the age of majority and have the legal capacity to enter into this contract and execute the relevant transaction for chartering of our yacht(s).
21. You shall be responsible in ensuring that you have arranged suitable and adequate personal travel insurance to cover the entire period chartering of our yacht.
22. You shall not assign or sub-charter our yacht in the event in our absence of our knowledge and consent.
23. Smoking inside the yacht is strictly prohibited for safety reasons. A designated smoking area on the yacht will be briefed to the Charterer and his/her guests during the visit of charter.
24. Sgyacht reserves the right to cancel/terminate any Cruise or Berth Charter in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, full Deposit amount shall be refunded to the Charterer therein. You hereby agree to indemnify Sgyacht against all claims, losses or damages resulting from the cancellation.
25. The terms and conditions set out herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Any dispute or issue arising out of, or in connection with this Agreement shall be dealt with by the Courts of Singapore.
I HAVE READ THOROUGHLY THE ABOVE AND HEREBY AGREE TO THE TERMS SET OUT ABOVE BY SGYACHT.